ENTERING THE 2017 Multi-Cultural ART CONTEST
►► HORIZONTAL 9" x 14" IS THE ART ENTRY SIZE
ONE SIDE OF ONE PAGE IS THE MAXIMUM WRITING ◄◄
Please review the
2017 RULES & GUIDELINES
Each year there are one or two VERY disappointed students because their teachers or their parents did not follow the simple requirements. The unfortunate result is disqualification by the judges.
2017 ENTRY FORMS found on www.tasteofeasttampa.com
PLEASE NOTE: Entries from only Hillsborough County
PARTICIPANTS: Middle and High School Students ages 13-18
Use the Standard Entry Form and mail your entries directly to Caregiver’s Helping Hand,Inc.
2621 E. Lake Ave., Tampa, FL 33610
All artwork will be displayed and awarded at the
“Multicultural Family Day” on June 25,2017
at Water Works Park, 1710 N. Highland Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33602
Hosted by Caregiver’s Helping Hand, Inc and Central Florida Community Planning and Development
Multicultural Theme for Student Art Contest
The Colors of the World
- Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the above links)
Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Each ENTRY FORM needs to include a DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT and HOME ADDRESS for the artist or a parent.
We must be able to contact the winners directly regarding their win and return of their art during the summer.
- Mail completed entry to the address at the top of your Entry Form by June 1 2017.
- A COMPLETED ENTRY INCLUDES:
-Your ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork.
-Your original ARTWORK - Only your Original artwork of ANY is eligible. Learn about the different cultures in your community and the communities around you. Explore the positive differences and similarities, characteristics, habitat and behavior through art! (please....no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
- Your original "one side of one page" of WRITING with your NAME, STATE & GRADEon the BACK. Do NOT attach your writing to your art
- EDUCATORS: We will return your classroom's art to you at our expense. You do not need to include any funds for the return.
- INDIVIDUALS: If you would like your art returned you should include a check for $10, to covering shipping & handling.
- Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.